Sunday, July 20, 2014

Introduction

Hello All,

Like always, an introduction post or a first blog post is expected to have the same old boring content. But I guess that's the way it is!

   To begin with I love penning down my opinions. I'm an opinionated person which often results in me having conflicts with people. So, lately I realized it makes much more sense to pen down my thoughts/ideas or opinions when I have such a powerful medium than to attempt convincing people of my opinions.

I'm a student staying away from family. So, I use the internet for everything under the sky. From recipes to questions to thoughts to horoscope to predictions etc etc and the list goes on.

Sometimes, it is better for me to maintain a list of all the stuff I browse and I realized that it might as well help someone else. Hence, this blog. Also, I am a fun person in addition to being intense. So, you will also see a lot of fun ideas (or crazy stuff sometimes) just to let go the inhibitions!

I do have a strong interest in watching make-up tutorials and also I'm the proud owner of some cosmetics on which I will post reviews/swatch tests. I meet a lot of interesting people through my work or UBER! In case you haven't heard of it, it is a carpooling service which is cheaper than the cab services. I will post on my Uber experiences as well. I have deep thoughts on religion and Karma. From furniture to clothing and jewelry almost everything interests me! Most importantly, I'm a business student. So, this blog might as well contribute to you in better understanding the business/current happenings.

My friends call me a feminist. I don't know what that means for everyone. But for me, feminism is not about superiority or inferiority. It is about equality for me. I don't believe that either of the sex is superior. I believe that we all are human beings and deserve to be treated equal.

This was a very brief introduction of what this space will constitute of!

~Traveller

No comments:

Post a Comment